OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACE WARRANTY >
AMERICAN ROYALL WARRANTY
AMERICAN ROYALL WARRANTY
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR WARRANTY
May 28, 2008 --
AMERICAN ROYAL AND AMERICAN STOVE WORKS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR HEAT EXCHANGERS IS LIFETIME AGAINST MFG DEFECTS ALL YOU PAY IS SHIPPING. CUSTOMER ABUST IS NOT COVERED.
AMERICAN STOVE WORKS INC.
OUTDOOR WATER FURNACE WARRANTY
WARRANTY POLICY FOR AMERICAN STOVE WORKS MODEL NUMBERS
7300, 7400, 7250 & 7450
The following text comprises warranty policy for the American Royal line of outdoor water furnaces manufactured by American Stove Works Inc.
- Buyer must return warranty card within 30 days of purchase
- Buyer is required to use American Royal rust inhibitor.
- Buyer must send in water samples to manufacturer once every 12 months from the anniversary of purchase date which will be verified from warranty card. Late samples or no samples sent in will void warranty.
- Buyer is responsible to return any defective parts to factory service center.
A. American Stove Works Inc. warrants the above models for 24 months for defects in materials and workmanship including leaks of the water jacket or firebox due to mfg defects in workmanship.
B. Manufacturer warrants against rust through for a period of 48 months on the firebox and water jacket. Buyer must follow instructions above. Manufacturer must be notified in writing within 30 days of any signs of rust.
C. Electrical components warranty is 12 months.
D. Exterior paint & door gaskets, calking,grates, door warping, air tubes, water float, fire brick and all other parts not listed are not covered.
E. Years 5-10 prorated rust through warranty as follows:
Year 5 (50% of cost of replacement parts)
Year 6 (40% of cost of replacement parts)
Year 7 (30% of cost of replacement parts)
Year 8 (20% of cost of replacement parts)
Year 9 - 20 (10% of cost of replacement parts)
F. American stove works inc has the option to cover rust as stated above or offering
The 30% trade value. This is at our option not the dealer or customer option.
Buyer will pay shipping costs related to replacement parts.
Years 9-20. American Stove Works will allow a credit of 30% of the original purchase price towards the purchase retail purchase price of any American Stove Works models of furnaces or boilers of equal or greater value for years 9-20. Buyer will pay freight for replacement stove and the shipping back of the old stove. Buyer will be responsible for hookups of new stove.
G. This warranty is transferable in the event you sell your home. Warranty is not
transferable if stove is relocated to a new location. The fee to transfer warranty to a new owner will be $175.00. Buyer will need to contact American Stove Works for a warranty transfer card.
G. Warranty to repair or replace is at the discretion of American Stove Works Inc.
Warranty is void per the following:
- Pressurization of stove.
- Stove is modified in any way.
- Failure due to improper sizing of stove or improper installation. Installations that cause failure of the stove are not covered under warranty.
- Negligence or neglect of stove.
- Failure to send in warranty before 30 day from time of purchase
- failure to send American stove works inc. a water sample 1 time per year through the warranty period. This sample is due no later than 12 months from date of purchase and each year thereafter. Failure to use American boiler treatment also voids the warranty.
- Freezing or other neglect
- The use of any other liquid or powder other than water, American boiler treatment or propylene glycol
Disclaimer of liability:
The foregoing constitutes the only warranty made by American Stove Works Inc. American Stove Works makes no warranty as to merchantability or for use of these products for any particular purpose. American Stove Works disclaims any and all liability for damages, cost or expense of any nature arising out of the use of these stoves arising out of any alleged defect in design, manufacture, assembly or installation of product.
WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE MADE THROUGH THE SELLING DEALER
A COPY OF THIS WARRANTY WITH ORIGINAL RECIEPT MUST BE SENT TO AMERICAN STOVE WORKS INC. AT N5526 HY 57 PLYMOUTH WI 53073. FAILURE TO SEND YOUR WARRANTY IN FROM 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE VOID ALL WARRANTY.
CUSOMER SIGNATURE _____________________
DEALER SIGNATURE ______________________